Birder Extravaganza - February 2020
Due to its strategic location of Keoladeo National Park , Bharatpur being in the middle of Central Asian migratory flyway and with presence of wetland has allowed this place to have large congregation of non-migratory resident breeding birds, large congregations of ducks, geese, coots, pelicans and waders that arrive here in winter.
Bharatpur is blessed with much ecological affluence, and its avian population, which is its crowning glory, will ensure that you get a
lasting taste of it and some wonderful birding in their natural environment & beautiful landscape photography opportunities.
About Birding Extravanganza
This Mega Birding Photo-Expedition to Keoladeo National Park offers extreme photography learning opportunities with Extensive on- and off-field bird photography assistance & guidance.all accompanied by acclaimed Photography mentor Dheeraj Paul & Indian Photo Tours professional Team that offers opportunities for Stunning photographs of many of the exotic resident & migratory bird species of this amazing region .
The mentoring will be through extensive Hands-On Sessions, Guided shoot sessions safaris and nature walks with many critiques sessions.
• 1st Feb 2020 to 4th Feb 2020 , 4 days and 3 nights
• Guided wildlife Photography Master Class & Shoot sessions with Lead Photographer – Dheeraj Paul
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis and All meals / Park entry fees/ Inclusive of train tickets for Delhi-Bharatpur-Delhi included if signed before 10th of January 2020.
• Detailed Critique and continuous image review sessions
• Ex- New Delhi - Participants to meet at Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station by 12.15pm on 1st Feb 2020 / The Tour ends at above railway station on 4th Feb 2020 by 12.15pm.
If you want to be on this Master Class & Guided Photography Experiences and require any assistance/information, call Indian Photo Tours at 9910903636 /9811044788 /9891334558 or write to us at email@example.com